Bio-One Topeka’s owner, Travis Hansen, spent 13 years serving in both the Army Reserve and the Air National Guard. He has two wonderful children, Caden and Cierra. For over 20 years, Travis worked in the traffic safety industry, dedicated to making US roadways safer. It has always been a lifelong goal to own his business and Bio-One was the perfect fit because it allowed Travis to fulfill that dream, and to continue helping other people.
Bio-One is here to help in your greatest time of need.
OUR PROCESS1. A call is made to our owner.
2. Our owner will then go through in detail the steps that need to be taken.
3. A time is then set for the Bio-One Topeka team to complete the job.
4. Payment is addressed after cleanup as it is our first priority to complete decontamination in a discreet and compassionate method for all Bio-One clients. Getting the job done is our priority.
BIO-ONE IS CERTIFIED AS A PROFESSIONAL CRIME SCENE CLEAN UP & DECONTAMINATION COMPANY WITH A FULL LICENSE IN BIOHAZARD SERVICES
Every company performing any sort of decontamination or cleanup services in this industry in Topeka Metro Area needs to have the correct training. Bio-One hires and trains highly skilled technicians with all the certifications to get the job done. We also understand that this is about helping you get through a tough situation. Our company motto is "Help First, Business Second." Bio-One continues to be the most compassionate organization in the industry.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We don't require payment before or at time of service.
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do.
- You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
- Materials with blood or body fluid on them must be disposed as a biohazard. We have necessary training, licensing and insurance.
- We have a flawless record, without a single citation or fine in 20+ years of operation.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.